Silver-studded Blue

Silver-studded Blue
Silver-studded Blue, Iping Common

Saturday 10 March 2012

Warnham LNR

After seeing some great photos from fellow wildlife enthusiasts taken at this site, I decided to pay a trip myself. A good opportunity to test my new lens out before I decide whether to keep it or not. Here are some of my favourite images from today. Unfortunately the Redpolls were not playing ball!

Please click on an image to enlarge/see slide show.










I love this shot of the Goldfinch, it has to be one of the most attractive birds in the UK; just wish the image was a little sharper :-(

2 comments:

  1. Some great shots and I'm glad you enjoyed Warnham LNR.

    As a matter of interest which lens did you get..I think you mentioned you were after a 300mm.

    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks. I got a second hand Sigma 70-300 DG for under 100 pounds. Wasnt sure about it at first but getting to grips with it now. I took some more Bird shots walking around Worthing yesterday. On my Facebook page at present: http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150579276631862&set=a.10150573482176862.375554.611911861&type=1&src=email_notif

      Delete